from 780.00 €
directly at the offerer
By bike from Verona, the city of love, to Venice, the most unique city in the world. The itinerary winds through vineyards, medieval villages, Venetian Villas and cities rich of art.
The route crosses Veneto region from the west to the east, passing though many Unesco heritage sites, historic cities and villas. We overnight in Vicenza, rich of beautiful building designed by the famous architect Andrea Palladio, and Treviso, a old city crossed by romantic canals, but also in the towns of Montagnana, surrounded by high medieval walls and built at the foot of the Euganean Hills; Bassano del Grappa, overlooked by high mountains and crossed by Brenta River, and Lido di Venezia, an island of the lagoon with a great view over Venezia.
Our suggestion: extend your stay for one or two days in order to visit Venice by your own. The city is unique and it deserves some time to be discovered!
- Duration: 8 days, 7 nights, 6 biking days
- When: between May and October
- Difficulty: easy
- Where: Italy > Veneto
- Deadline for inscriptions: 30 days before departure
- DAY 1 / Arrival to Verona
- DAY 2 /extra Verona > Lake Garda > Verona – EXTRA DAY ON REQUEST (Approximately 60 KM – SOME SMALL CLIMBS)
- DAY 2 / Verona > Montagnana (Approximately 62 KM – FLAT)
- DAY 3 / Montagnana > Vicenza /Approximately 50 KM – SOME SMALL CLIMBS)
- DAY 4 / Vicenza > Bassano del Grappa (Approximately 47 KM – FLAT)
- DAY 5 / Bassano del Grappa > Treviso (Approximately 64 KM – MOSTLY FLAT)
- DAY 6 / Treviso > Lido di Venezia (Approximately 62 KM – FLAT)
- DAY 7 / Lido di Venezia > Pellestrina > Lido di Venezia (Approximately 40 KM – FLAT)
- DAY 8 / Departure
You can find the detailed program of the trip here.
Minimum 2 participants
Price per person:
1.070 € in single room (extra 250 €)
820 € in double room
780 € in triple room
Booking and payment:
Click on the BOOK button on the booking link to register using a credit card. To pay via bank transfer, write us. Once the minimum number of participants is reached, the tour is confirmed. You'll receive an e-mail with the confirmation and you will be able to proceed with the payment of the balance (via Credit Card or Bank Transfer).
- 7 overnights with breakfast: 5 overnights in four stars hotels, 2 overnights in good three stars hotels situated in the city centres. Only the Tour in May: 3 overnights in four stars hotels, 4 overnights in three stars hotels
- 7 city taxes
- Bike ticket for 3 ferry-boat transfers.
- Individual and unlimited 2-days ACTV “vaporetto” ticket in Venice (ferry-boat). We suggest to use it for visiting San Marco Square by night.
- Luggage transportation.
- Medical and luggage insurance.
- Gpx tracks of the itinerary.
- Road-book with cultural information about the bike itinerary.
Transfer from private accommodation to the starting point of the tour, lunches and dinners, bike rental, entrance to museums or monuments, tips and everything not mentioned in the section “included”.
- Bike rental: 120 € for high-quality bike rental (incl. padlock and one side bike pannier).
- E-Bike rental: 220 € for high-quality e-bike rental(incl. padlock and one side bike pannier).
- Helmet rental: 5 € for helmet rental.
- Dinners with drinks. 180 € for 6 three-course-dinners with local recipes side dishes and drinks (½ l water, ¼ l wine or 300 cl beer).
- Extra overnights, B&B treatment and city tax.
- Extra day in Verona – Lake Garda tour.